14 September 2007

Barthes citation and your roughs

Some of you have given me a writing sample for review. If anyone else
has something they'd like me to look at, you have by 6pm on Saturday to
submit by email, and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.
This would be something like a rough draft, as your essay submitted on
Monday should be a finished, revised piece. Have your friends and dorm
mates read over it for understanding and typos. Even if they haven't
been to Armory Square or visited the website, can they learn something
from your piece?

DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW THE LENGTH (3-4 PAGES)
and formatting requirements from the handout.

Since you will be citing Barthes, you will need to know the information
about the edition of the photocopy I gave you in order to do the MLA
style.

Barthes, Roland. "The Blue Guide." Mythologies. 1957. Trans. Annette
Lavers. 1972. Ed. New York: Hill and Wang, 2001. 74-77.

No comments: